Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Newborn photos - Seth Vu

This was my very first experience of taking portraits for a 7 days old baby. It wasn't as hard as I'd always thought before I actually meet baby Seth., a very cute one! Although there was a little struggle to put Seth in sleep mode during the session as our little fella was way too curious on what we were doing on him, or maybe the room was too bright for him to sleep. However, with Alicia's help (Seth's mummy), I manage to take a few shots with his eyes open.


 Alicia bought a very cute bunny outfit for the session because Seth is born in the year of rabbit (Chinese Lunar Calendar).
 This is one of my favourite, I love this hat so much!!!  and he was actually sleeping in mummy's arms. :)


There are more to come. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment